- 动词 (Verb)BFcauseSGcausesPT, PPcausedSUF-ing
- Overt subterfuge in a region nearly caused a minor accident.
- For example, the terrorist attack in New York on September 11, 2001, caused a sudden drop in the US market and had a flow on effect to the Australian market, which dropped about 10% within a few days.
- Several factors have been implicated in TP pathogenesis, most of which may cause localized inflammatory reactions and also microdegeneration.
- Green and colleagues demonstrated that ossification due to meningogenic labyrinthitis extended further into the cochlea than ossification due to other causes.
- Vertebrobasilar dolichoectasia should be considered as a differential in cases of trigeminal nerve hypoplasia and also in cases of obstructive hydrocephalus not explained by other causes.
Definition of causing in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)