- 名词 (Noun)BFcast
- 动词 (Verb)BFcastPRcastingPT, PPcast
- But, I think it will be too risky to try and steal horses, unipegs, pegasi, or unicorns. There are spells cast on the animals to keep track of them.
- She cast away her bridal dress along with other reminders of the marriage.
- And a certain woman cast a piece of a millstone upon Abimelech's head, and all tobrake his skull. --Judges 9:53, KJV
- Casting my eyes about, I beheld no living object; but was sensible of a very peculiar stirring far below me, amongst the whispering rushes of the pestilential swamp I had lately quitted.
- If you hang about after the show, you can meet the cast.
- I wonder how it would be to stand right in the beginning of the fast water, at the lip of the pool, and try a cross-handed cast.
- If you hang around after the show, you can meet the cast.
Definition of casts in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en casts off
- en casts away