- 动词 (Verb)BFcallSGcallsPRcallingPT, PPcall'd
- Mixolimnion and monimolimnion are separated by a third layer called mesolimnion which is characterized by sharp gradients of dissolved Fe and salinity.
- ... portrait of a gentleman bent on reforming the world — a Utopographer, the author calls him —by name Mr. Sempack.
- The art of foretelling future events by dreams, is called BRIZOMANCY.
- Call the huge organism by a fabled name, Briareus, the Hundredhanded, with all his tenacles swimming in his own sea of Music; thus we may mythologize the Orchestra for our fancy.
- Call for research into pesticides blamed for vanishing bees.
- Called khubz, the bread is about the size of pita but much denser.
- Send a letter, then follow up promptly with a telephone call.
- I was still a two-striper (A2/c) I couldn't afford phone calls.
- They had lost the key, and the lock stymied the first three locksmiths they called.
Definition of called in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en calledst
- en called up
- en called in
- en called out
- en called off