another 中文EN[əˈnʌðə(ɹ)] [əˈnʌðɚ] [-ʌðə(r)]
- 代词 (Pronoun)PREano-
- 限定词 (Determiner)
- The the of Kings's to his province's another .
- ( geology ) The in which one another and into the at a .
- It was to a of in a where we were of one another all the .
- Another , Hsp104, a disaggregase, can resolubilize and of .
- Another of are from hairplucks.
- ANOTHER : Frickson Erazo with a in the on the Lizio and Aguilar for a . 
- is a , you to of one another.
- To counterbrace the is to the one and the another.
- in of of , where the “whitewashing” of one with the “blackwashing” of another.
Definition of another in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)