also 中文EN[ˈɔːl.səʊ] [ˈɔl.soʊ] [ˈɑl.soʊ]
- 副词 (Adverb)
- Moreover, the notable beneficial effect of givinostat on liver fibrosis was also confirmed in the mouse models.
- Differences in developmental rates of tadpoles (expressed by Gosner stage, [ 97 ]) and in snout-vent length and body mass of metamorphs and juveniles were also analyzed with general linear models.
- The Soviets also distributed flyers pointing out the mujahidin resistance was financed by the U.S.
- Also bacteria belonging to Vibrio parahaemolyticus are known to produce several proteases and collagenases including metalloproteases of the zincins superfamily and serine proteases [21 –24 ].
- Also out of Africa: a huge hammered copper floor mirror stickered at $449.
- Also in Mr. Ledger’s system were three anti-anxiety medications: diazepam, the generic name for Valium; alprazolam, commonly known as Xanax; and temazepam [ … ] .
- There are festive lanterns in Zhongqiu Festival also.
Definition of also in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en also-ran
- en also-rans
- en also known as