- 副词 (Adverb)
- (modal) Actually; in fact; in reality.
- (informal, as an intensifier) Very (modifying an adjective); very much (modifying a verb).
- 感叹词 (Interjection)
- Indicating surprise at, or requesting confirmation of, some new information; to express skepticism.
- (colloquial, sarcastic, typically exaggerated question.) Indicating that what was just said was obvious and unnecessary; contrived incredulity.
- (colloquial, chiefly US) Indicating affirmation, agreement.
- Indicating displeasure at another person's behaviour or statement.
- Then everybody once more knelt, and soon the blessing was pronounced. The choir and the clergy trooped out slowly, […], down the nave to the western door. […] At a seemingly immense distance the surpliced group stopped to say the last prayer.